Saturday, March 17, 2012

inSANeTORUM



Please, first watch this report + interview with Dutch correspondent Erik Mouthaan.

Oh yes - I'm ready for euthanisia.
If I want to step out Peter will suffocate me with a pillow while asleep. We agreed on that.

Yes, my mom and dad didn't leave the hospital alive.

Yes, we use drugs daily and I sit in the windowsill next to a red light.

That's who we are - wacky, dirty, liberal Dutch.

Ironic?
Very!

There is no better way to express anger and anxiety than to bemock it..

Sarah Palin is stupid, but Rick Santorum (also see 02/20) exceeds all blunders.

By the way: Erik Mouthaan is gay. Yes he is!

If this religious obsessed, lunatic man - who has no idea of what's going on in the rest of the world - was my president, I immediately would give Peter the order.

No comments:

Post a Comment